LEARNING DOMINOES FROM A-Z
PLAY DOUBLE 6 DOMINOES MULTIPLE OF 5'S OR MUGGINS - Learn each step from beginning to end.
THIS CLASS IS STILL IN THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE. IF YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY INTERESTED IN THIS CLASS, PLEASE USE THE "CONTACT US"
BUTTON TO LET US KNOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL E-MAIL.
This class will teach players new to the game how to:
1. Learn the name of the dominoes.
2. Two basic ways to start a game
3. How many points to win a game
4. What to do and say when you run out of dominoes
5. What to do when no one can play
6. How to start and who starts the 2nd hand
7. How to score points
8 How to keep or record score
9. What happens when no one can play
Travis Newsome is a University of Oklahoma graduate who holds a Finance degree and a 3 time world domino champion. Get additional information at the bottom of the home page at www.TRAVISNEWSOME.com